Job Description Clearwater Office -Therapy & Sports Center
We are seeking a full-time receptionist for our therapist-owned and operated physical therapy clinic in Clearwater, Florida
We are looking for a team member whose mission in their work aligns with our own - to provide friendly, individualized services and to help people of all ages and abilities achieve their physical wellness goals and continue to improve their optimal function. A successful candidate for this role must have the ability to multi-task, provide excellent customer service, and utilize clear written and oral communication.
You will be expected to answer phones, greet new and existing clients when they enter the office, schedule appointments, and understand new patient intake, registration, and insurance verification.
This is a full-time position, with full benefits available after one year of employment.
- Answer phones
- Greet and schedule appointments for new and existing clients
- Record and verify patient documents and insurance information
- Prepare client charts, clean the reception area, and maintain office inventory
- Proficient understanding of patient and financial medical records
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and organizational skills
- Understanding of medical computer software (Medisoft, Web PT, and Theraoffice)
- Experience with insurance verification and authorizations
- Efficient and reliable team player
- Having knowledge of health insurance is not required, but a plus
Compensation: $15/hour + full employee benefits after 1 year.